Monday, August 02, 2004

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND JUST HATED EVERYTHING

yeah yeah yeah Angelia Jolie Ain't got nuttin on my mood, SHIT i am cranky this morning....gee i wonder why i spent all of my early morning writting to you guys. So i am online right now on one of my vices and what did i tell you.
I mean 6 seconds after logging on U WANNA HOOK UP, well its 12 in the afternoon, i just woke up my breath can melt the paint off a car, do you want me to really come over right now?
Then i have another guy telling me that he has a friend that used to be a gay basher that would like to top me, he is in jail right now on a weapons charge and that the only gay thing he did was get a blow job , but he choked the guy afterwords..... is it just me or should i be wondering if i have made someone mad at me. Besdies he wants submissive, IM SAFE hehe, im irish and I love my Free spirit, that makes me domonite. YES, Morning person is a horrib le word to use when describing me, my mom is close to this level of bitchyness but not quite there. u have to suck cock, to have this kinda bitchynes. To bad my mom doesn't do that, My mom and I are very close when it comes to her sex life, she still thinks im a virgin. BLESS HER HEART!!!
So yeah My BEST friend Is comming to Portland, not to see me but to hep another friend. which is nice, but all i can say is i better get atleast get a day date outa it, speaking of dateing you know one thing i hate, poligamy in a relationship weather it be one sided or two I HATE IT
i am listening to kelly clarkstons new song called BREAK AWAY talk about hearing my life in music, i realate to music, i mean i have done magick and practiced before, when i came up here i draind myself with a song the sky pourd out it was beautiful sense i love the rain, but i wanted to cry so bad. but its what i use to relate. but yeah anyway so i am looking for things to talk about and it is sad cause there are so many things i can and want to talk about but ill be bitter about it
but i will tell you this if you are reading this, and your interested in me, IF I DON"T KNOW about it then draw me in to your life more, take a stand and take a chance. if i don't know you and you like me or i don't know you that well hunny you have nothing to loose talk to me haha anyway peace out for now Chaio bello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home