Monday, August 02, 2004

the day continued

Ok so now that i am up and it is a lil later on in the day haha
I AM FEELING BETTER
ok so here is some more insight into me
I may know a few things about relationships but i don't know everything and that is what i am llokign for in a guy someone who wants to learn with me and maybe even show me some things that i can use, i mean i know ice cubes can be fun but im not refering to the bedroom ok
i mean show me things in life and in love as in emotionally.
i went to dinner at my friend jordans house with my ex, it was fun had really good food, and you know what im sitting thinking to myself why do i even bother looking prince charming is prince for a reason he needs to be looking for me so he can rescue me from hell on earth thats right he needs to get right on that MOVE PRINCE MOVE haha anyway here is a pic of me in a guess a mini form of drag everyone meet DEMON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home