Wednesday, August 04, 2004

unwinding after a long day

SO YEAH
I got dirty today in the garden, i even got a blister, and i am sitting here with about 20 acne patches on my face cause i need to get ready to go back to work, that means the gym and swimming again and that is fun, but to intigrate it into my life again after like letting myself go for like 6 months i s ahard thing to pick up agian, espechially when i am quitting smoking
so i am sitting on my favorite Vice right now the internet, on one of my fav sites.... no names
i refuse to advertise. But i am talking to a fe actuall nice guys and they all have maners, the sun must be spinning backwards. but yeah i am getting paied for my workd today, and that is good.
lemme see now i talked to mom on the phone, MY UNCLE IS GETTING MARRIED, and the sad thing he wanted me as his best man, and sense i am not active in my church they won't let me..the family that is. BUT I DID FIND MY THEME SONG...for now
its by Kelly Clarkson its called Breakaway
"Breakaway"Grew up in a small townAnd when the rain would fall downI just stared out my windowDreaming of a could-beAnd if I'd end up happyI would pray (I would pray)Trying not to reach outBut when I'd try to speak outFelt like no one could hear meWanted to belong hereBut something felt so wrong hereSo I pray (I would pray)I could breakaway[Chorus:]I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to flyI'll do what it takes til' I touch the skyI'll make a wish Take a chance Make a changeAnd breakawayOut of the darkness and into the sunBut I won't forget all the ones that I lovedI'll take a riskTake a chance Make a changeAnd breakawayWanna feel the warm breezeSleep under a palm treeFeel the rush of the oceanGet onboard a fast trainTravel on a jet plane, far away (I will)And breakaway[Chorus]Buildings with a hundred floorsSwinging around wild indoorsMaybe I don't know where they'll take me butGotta keep moving on, moving onFly away, breakawayI'll spread my wingsAnd I'll learn how to flyThough it's not easy to tell you goodbyeI gotta take a riskTake chanceMake a changeAnd breakawayOut of the darkness and into the sunBut I won't forget the place I come fromI gotta take a riskTake a chance Make a changeAnd breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

So yeah who knew that when you copied and pasted that it would come out like that. LEARNING EXPERIANCE... but yeah its time to go chiao bello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home