Thursday, May 12, 2005

I had Some time on my hands

So I had some time on my hands so I decided to update the blog, and tell yall what has been going on and how it has effected me personally, so before you start thinking WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING THIS, I THOUGHT THIS WAS A NEWS UPDATE ON WORLD AFFARIS......This is world affairs, MY WORLD SO SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND READ!!

Grant Came to Come and Visit me
And needless to say Yeah, I do Like him, And We are just freinds, He has taught, and Reminded me Of alot of important Factors that My life had lost somehow. Number One, that patience is a virture, and that I have the Abbility to make something of myself in a meaning effective way as long as I apply myself. That and that I need to beware of personall space a lil more often, as well as I read people, its a gift that I don't use that often, so Im going to start hitting the on switch a lil more often.
he also reminded me that No matter who or how close your freinds are, its up to you to keep them in check when it comes to your life, that and keep onto your friends.
and to no matter what keep faith in yourself, and have healthy goals and dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home