Saturday, May 07, 2005

Fallen Angels

It has come to my attention that I need to Up DATE THIS THING!!
So that is what I am doing...NO I AM NOT IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM CONTURING MY WRITTING TO IMPRESS ANYONE...GRANT!!!
lol there that is one question that I can ellimanate right off the bat.
anyway Everyone I would like to Introduce you to someone.....Grant, Everyone, Everyone..Grant.
Now that that is takin care of. let us talk about Grant.
I found Him On THE VICE OF CHOICE!!!
Besides choclete
anyways, I will admit, It started out as a small game in my mind, you know the normal..Ill talk to him and get to know him and get a friend, but I really never expected anything. hey with my luck you learn not to count your chickens before they hatch. But As we talked very quickly I realized that there was more that I wasn't seeing. More that I wanted to find out, and I have found out that as much as I have said it in the past and had it mean nothing in my heart as well in real life, but yet again and this time for certian, there is someone out there besides the few of you reading this who I have gotten to know but that there is someone willing to work with me, to ask questions, to break down my walls, willing to talk to me, to calm me down in the middle of the night cause I am in a normal spot of trouble, but he makes the effort to put himself in my shoes part of the way if not all the way to understand and comfort me, for that alone no matter what I am forever endebuted, He is comming to Boise on monday, a day from tommorow technically tuesday because of the time, but I am welcomming him into my life with open arms and if anyone from Boise is reading this, go get stuffed. if you don't know what that means go and watch ARE YOU BEING SERVED?
its a sad thing that I have to say that but I feel it a must because as much as I want to say that I love you all, that only applies to a part of the boise crowd, i am sick of hearing from so many people that I have vanished from the scene in to some god awful state today i heard at the mall THE MALL OF ALL PLACES that I was in Seattle WHATS UP WITH THAT?
I am all over down town LOL, If youwant me gone just say something, lol id gladly leave your sorry ass's and never look back.
anyway back to grant...........Ummmm he is very intelectuall, and yet he is trying to use his emotions witch as much as he wants to hide it, he has all but forgotten how to use them, I can tell he is a lil rusty with them, but when it comes to me he warms right up. anyway I have a few other oppinions and idea's about master Grant, like him being I think prolly the last one for me in that long list of men that this journal is dedicated to in a sick way but in a very centimental way in my eyes. you see without them I wouldn't have been able to grow and age this nicely, and belive me i have aged sense when I first came out of the closet, I mean When I came out I had a Boyfreind Right off the batt, and another one and another one, then all of a sudden I was left to contend with my cold dark self, yes I will admit there is a shadow left, but at least there is sun to make a shadow. and No grant isn't the preverbial sun however he does make a nice assesory, but no I have found out that I don't need anyone, BUT I DO WANT SOMEONE.
and for once in my short life I feel like I am going to safe. within myself and with Grant. Oh did I mention that I liked Grant. I could have used the other word but love comes with time. I do love his as a friend, He is one of the closest persons To me in my life right now and I would trust him with my life. I just hope that when the time comes I can be there for him as he has been there for me this last few weeks. its amazing how time Flies. thankyou Bois for the help in getting here. But Now is the time for absolution, I am letting you go and not looking back. I don't owe myself anymore unhappy endings or sleepless nights or tear staind pillows. NO one else to blame, I just would like to wish you the best of luck in all that you do, cause I am taking it all back all the energy and time and laying it all of it at someone elses mercy and I hope to god that this works. cause all of a sudden I feel like I can fly again, I am no longer Broken in a sense.
well my lovelies and GRANT~ Chaio Bello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home