Friday, January 21, 2005

EVERYTHING EVERYTHING

i miss you more in a thousand ways how did it change so fast i won't give you to the past i thought it would last, what we has was unbelavable, still in my dreams your so damm beautiful how could you be my everything everything. it seems like everywhere everyones in love so where are you. i remember you couldn't get enuf. I WON"T GIVE YOU TO THE PAST. COME BACK FROM THE PAST I SUMMON THE I SUMMON THE DUST URSELF OFF AND COME BACK TO ME.
what a great song from M2M.
its called everything
Well i was talking to an ex of mine, and the funny thing is; get this. he was fresh out of the clostet and when i mean fresh out the closet ladies and germs, i mean he had cedar chips hanging in his hair. anyway we spent 3 days together, and it took me a long time to get those 3 days I EARND THOSE 3 DAYS!!!
but moving on, this is one of those relationships i wanted to do right, so no sex, just snuggles and like umm a lil wrestleing. and not going to far on my part. well check this out last night after a year of not knowing why he didn't want to pursue anything, well comes to find out he thought he was in lust and because i wasn't putting out he got mad and i mean i am giving the short version i am just giving you the jist of it all. but funny enuf he said he could have pushed it if he wanted to and he didn't so that means he had enuf respect for me not to thus making my night last night lol...not very often that you make a friend and drag them out from the sands of time cause you think you fucked up majorly, i really don't put anyone at fault in my head i followed my heart and advice i don't regret it i have benifited knowing i have self controll cause belive me i wanted to jump his bones i did i wanted to make him walk funny it was so hard not to but yeah he is my friend now and i am happy with that who knows maybe we can move it along a lil bit more with time and trust . anyway i am outie ttyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home