Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesdays child is FULL of face

Woke up this morning, and got ready for my interview,
went in full modeling wear, suit,tie makeup..god what a hassell for about 30 minutes of diplomatic compromising and talking about schooling and pricing.
Iknow you have to spend money to make money, but the lady wanted 500 down and 485.50 30 days after, I got her down to a monthly plan THANK GOD!!
anyway I need to call the BBB and see if this place has had any complaints,
but she did tell me that the guys in boise Rarely ever get signd on as anything cause they are normaly too homely to go into modeling...she thought I should sign a contract right then and there. I told her to give me till friday, I am not going to be takin for a fool.
in the printwork part of modeling with this place she claims that it pays 250 for a 2 hour minimum and 400 for 4 hrs and so on, so i mean its a good pay scale they get 15% off me.
I called my mom to tell her how it went and we had it out, she had it in her head i guess that I was moving to new york sense the company is based in NY, LIKE I AM GOING TO MOVE TO A PERFECTLY STRANGE place without going there to visit first lol besides that my heart is in portland and boise, why go someplace that has no meaning??
Then I called my dad, we also had it out cause I had upset my mother, god DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.
I called Grant and he helped me regain my cool thankgod.
he even offerd to talk to my parents, about a few things, like how they think i am takin advantage of them, going home when i am sick and calling when i need my meds, i mean yeah i only go home when i am sick, but I call all the time when My mind and time alows which is often.
and my god if i don't call them they call me!!
yeah I am taking advantage of them, I am taking advantage of the fact that I know i can get well when i go home, of the fact that I can reprioritise my life when i go home. I can do everything from home except live it out. Thats why I don't go home!!
but the fact that he offerd was sweet, I wish he could have seen the smile i had on my face it was funny, funny in the sense of awww don't mess with my mom for you are small and taste good with katchup funny!!
it was the first time someone has offerd to go to bat for me like that, and i don't know why he did that, maybe he thinks I can't do it on my own, maybe he wants to show me something, We won't know, atleast not today cause I handled it myself.
I told my mom that Its not that I am not wanting to take advantage of them its just I want to lead my own life without them trying to take the steering wheel away from me all the time.

that I love her and that I am going to start standing up for myself, even if it means standing up to her and dad.
I can't be put underfoot anymore and I refuse to.
I won't go under again.
speaking of which that is a good song...going under that is.
anyway ill write more when i have more to write.
ill talk to you later
chaio bello~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home