Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pictures













what I don't Understand is How on earth do people Make pictures like this on there computer I don't get it!!

Anyway last night was my first night of stand up on an actuall stage my freind justin went with me to be of moral support and I think he had fun at least I hope he did, My freind Jason should be in, in the morning!!
anyway I am having a problem and maybe someone can help me out with it.

How do you tell someone that you Really like them, I mean in all honesty if you where to walk up to the person and just say I really like you ..They might raise there eye brow at you, But if you are like me you loose all motar function in your mouth when you go to explain yourself and I don't think of it as explanation i think of it as clearing the air for more productive things. but I don't know Life is so complicated and people tell me that its only as complicated as I let it be. and if that where the case then I wouldn't be here scratching my head, i would have all the answers i would need and that would be that BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
anyway, on an even better note my sister got a car yesterday, and I think if i had the chance I would prolly key it, cause she as much as a i love her, is the golden child, not that i would really key her car its just that its always been that she gets what she wants my parents see her and they have a hard time seeing me, God being the oldest was fun but it also sucks at times.
anyway that is about all i have to write for now love ya all SMOOCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home