Saturday, August 06, 2005

UP DATES

lol well it is time for an update so here we go.
I have managed to get ahold of a comedy club in portland, I left a message on the machine and well i am hoping that I will be able to get booked in a show sometime this year.
I really hope that I can get this ball rolling cause i mean it would be nice to be able to do something constructive besides sit on my ass either that or work in a book store which is my new job by the way it is fuin but at the same time it feels like I am the only one that really understands how to work the system. but working with the people and the freinds I have made make it all worth while and I can show them how to use the system as aI go most of them are just nervis and don't want to look stupid which i can understand completly.
anyway I have been doing a whole lot of nothing today, the day has gone by in slow motion today which is ok in small dosses and is just a lil tiering cause there are no breaks in the slowness.
I don't know what it is about summer and hot long days but they always seem to coiside and it really is annoying that and tiering.
but i have discoverd some things that I can make fun of
like for instance the phrase
Don't do as I do, do as I say.
we hear that all the time depending on who we are and we may even see it alot also depending on who we are, we see our parents do it we see emplyers do it we even see our freinds do it and I think it is hillarious because well it is funny to see. I don't know what it is about employers but they always seem to teach you how to do something but like after you are done training you see them doing something that isn't what they traind and its wrong i get a major kick outa that.
another thing that we see is our parents they lye just like everyone else does and the funny thing is that they raised us not to lye..and if your parents didn't do that then there is something wrong with them btw. but anyways when you are older you can catch them in lyes and it is funny cause well its the same case scenario. IT IS HILLARIOUS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home