Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Demon Laughs, and scorns the past

OK
so.... lets get this road on the show by starting by saying this, I didn't break up with Phillip, the reason I am saying this is because someone brought it to my attention that it sounds like i could or would do such a thing. we never have been together in a serious sense, what I mean by that is there was no title of boifreind. second of all I havn't seriously dated anyone in about a year.
So...yeah I am interested in phillip, more interested then i have been in anyone in a very long time.
Now that I have that clear.
I would like to talk about some of the people I have seen, dated and gotten to know over the years. reason being, its funny and It would make a good skit.
ok, the first Person I would like to talk about is a freind of mine by the name of lonny, lonny and and another friend of mine whome I will introduce to yall later share a history, about 10 years worth if i remember correctly. Lonny is the ipitomy of BITCH. even I can't come close!
but let me tell you about lonny a lil bit more, I was living with him as his roomate for a while and Let me tell you I saw alot of shit, for instance I was chillin with one of my lezbian freinds and she made the comment that she was the queen bitch, Now in my small group of freinds she is nothing I didn't like her rom the get go so I Really didn't defend her, i think it had somethig to do with the fact that she was a backstabber but that besides the point, well lonny heard that and aked her if her purse was as small as the company made them. she said yes, his reply was GOOD CAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING YOULL EVER BE ABLE TO GET IN A SMALL!!
See I have made my point when it comes to the karen syndrome lol it exists!!
another freind of mine his name is Fred, fred and Lonny were really good freinds untill lonny moved, but Fred also suffers from this syndrome, fred and Lonny where walking down the street one time after being at a bar orsome simmilair establishment and they passed a couple of guys and they said hey how you doing..wewll fred and lonny passed by fred said in an untertone"id be better if I had a cock in my mouth" Lonny preseeded to bellow it back to them.
but what I can say about fred and I guess one of the Reasons I care so much for him is the fact that he is a hispanic 57 year old man who was raised as a white boi so he will make fun of everyone icluding race, then turn around and make fun of himself he is truly non discriminitory
Fred also is the one who likes migets, lol not that i think he would ever be with one but he just likes to laugh, and I will admit it is at times at others expense but i mean alot of people do it, be it behind closed doors or in public.
now when all three of us where together we had such repor, no its just fred and I when it comes to the comedy of the group and some of the things that are said or hard to express cause you can't really write down humor just for the simple fact that laughter is an action you can't show actions and feeligs on screen to well without people misunderstanding I of allpeople should realize this.
Now I was thinking today about some situations that would be funny, and I have come up with a few, now alot of us have people that we know or heard of, that are depressed, I find humor in these people, because they always manage to turn something happy into something DRAB, this takes talent. OH its such a nice day out...It will probably rain and get me sick BLAH BLAH BALH, something to that effect. I mean if i wehre sitting as a by standard next to someone like that I WOULD FUCKIN LAUGH just because it would be funny, i think a skit about someone like this would be funny.
another instance that I think would be funny is some one who is an alcoholic, drunk whereever they may be.
THAT WOULD BE FUNNY, I can see them at a highschool graduation and yelling and screaming at the students asking questions that are absurd and honest just cause he has no scruple s at the time.
I also think that a gay chaicter would be fun, cause i mean lets face it i wouldn't need to really write the scipt i could just take the culture that i live in and twist it to be dramtic in a funny way not a bitchy way. you know hands flaying about and the lysp that so many of us have gotten over time. would be funny
anyway i am done with this skit.
ON this finnal note, I will say that I love all my freinds that I have met over the years and I miss the ones that I have parted ways with..Most of them that is, but I would never take back what I have learnd Gone thru and done to be at this point in my life I am so Happy that It makes me wonder why I didn't end up here sooner, but then again people neeed to learn diffrent things to get diffrent places and I guess that I have learnd enuf to have happiness at least for just a moment and I am grateful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home