Friday, December 02, 2005

An ode to the mind and heart...Continued

Ok, so my day is going a little bit better, I have this freind in portland who I talked to for a bit, and for some odd reason, I mean no I have never met him, but I have been talking to him for almost a year and he always makes me feel better, he will call me once in a while and its just nice to hear a freindly voice on the other line everyone tells me I have a freindly voice and that they like talking to me, but I very rarely ever think of things like that untill today, all my freinds are at work and I just thought of him I used a calling card of mine and I called him up and it was an instant smile, I was so grateful, anyway I was thinking about it and I think that is another qualitiy I would like in the person I end up with, they can piss me off, if I don't allow it..it will happen anyways but I mean just as long as they can make me smile, at the drop of a hat and let me know that its all going to be ok then That is a good thing..right?
I just don't know at times, do I need to tame my spirit in order to be happy?
am I going to just have to accept the fact that any realationship that I have from now to then, is going to be nothing but a seris of flashes in a pan untill I find THE ONE?
Will I always find myself bored even when I have someone?
is there anyone out there who can make me more then I can be in a sense?
anyway I don't know the answers and I might not ever know but the fact that I am asking I think is a good step in whatever direction i am going

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home