Wednesday, May 18, 2005

untiteld

this day has been so blank that its not even funny, can anyone tell me why men are such pigs??
I mean I realize that there a few exceptions to the rule that I know, but I mean i went out to dinner with a few freinds and one of them brought a date with them, and at the end of dinner the date asked me if i wanted to go to his place after he dropped off my freind!!
Anyone care to explain this to me. I mean I know that if it was me.....with the date i would be stuck on that date like glue!!
I mean I had Grant out here and Lemme tell you...I didn't let him outa my side, I mean if you go out on a date, your there for them not to pick up other people.
it ticked me off
anyway I am getting ready for bed Havn't heard from grant all day, I hope he had a good day.
and thankyou ben for yesterday nights conversation it helpd alot!
(SNAPS FOR BEN)
anyway my dears,
i am off to bed.
anyway Grant if your reading this sorry i didn't get a chance to talk to you today ill call you tommorow or ill hit you up on yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home