Wednesday, August 11, 2004

strike a pose

SO I WENT TO A NUDE BEACH TODAY WITH A FRIEND OF MINE and i listend to VOUGE on the way there , I LIKE THIS SONG, but yeah let me see this week has been so chaotic, leemmeeee seee, went to the club my friends did my makeup
i was an angel, what a strech for me i know, an irish angel, i couldve pulled off a leprichan easier, but oh well i think i looked good, my good friend glitter danced with me, my EX slash roomate more roomate then ex got mad when i blew him off cause LETS HAVE SEX came on and i told him no so he left me at the club with no ride
so i managed on my own it was fabulis i think he hooked up with a minor that night i am not shure but ya know its all good, i advocate rule breaking heheeh, MY GRAMMER SUCK I KNOW.
that is what you where thinking wasn't it
oh well but i did have fun toda my roomate also pinned me down and decided i needed 6 hicky's on my neck i can't see the other 4 but i know the ones on my clavical are prety nice and when i say nice i mean NICE AND BIG. lord i know i am a size queen when it comes to somethings but serously this is not one of those i have to go to dinner with relitives this weekend do you think i am going to enjoy a tank top in september can anyone say tank top? so tell me DOES ANYONE READ THE SHIT I PUT UP, or is my effort to get online everyday by fighting my roomate for the cabel and comp to write to basicly myself or do i need liek not write anymore??



1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Hey. So sorry, about earlier. My messenger switched off and I had to reboot. I sent you a message before I got offline. It takes awhile for people to find your blog, and once they do...they will start posting comments, etc, linking you and so on. Nothing has changed between you and I, I don't know why you think something is wrong. Preoccupation with an auction was my problem at that moment, I apologize for taking so long to respond to you. I look forward to seeing you when you get home. Just have a safe trip, share with me what you have learned...what have you learned of life? yourself? people? Somebody is listening when you speak, no...you don't have to repeat yourself...you're fine...someone knows you're out there...xoxo babyface...come home soon.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home