Friday, May 20, 2005

Time To Let Go

I have made A very Importand Desision, Im going to give up Modeling, They terminated my contract a year ago and I don't have the money to hire a photgrapher and to go to the classes I need to in order to continure with this endevour, It will be hard to see a dream temporarily die but, its what I need to do.
This is a job that requires you to be able to let the job feed off of you, it isn't a job that you sit back on and feed off the job, you have to work your ass off in order to even get your foot in the door, ill always be able to get in cause Well, I made it thru alot of auditions in order to get my name, and rep as being a young and capable and willing actor and model, i am known and I guess all i am doing is taking my leave of absense, So when the lady from whillimena calls me today i am going to tell her no.
there are alot of things I have thought about the last few days, been kinda sad cause I havn't been going about life the wrong way but it hasn't been the best way. I take things so personall and I take them straight to the heart and I can't do that anymore, My health is slowly going because of it, the Crones is going to get me later on if I don't learn how to controll my emotions and I know that thats what My meds are for, Its just stress plays a factor in it as well. I dont' know, I lead a simple life, but so many complicated things come my way, and instead of appreciating them I freak out. I need to come to learn how to appreciate these complications and take them in strides.
anyways, I am going thru a detox diet....YEAH: needless to say I am living very close to the bathroom.now that I have had a jewish family moment lol, I am going to say that I am not racist by anymeans , and that I am under aton of stress right now.....on the pluse side THere is a good chance of me getting a job in meridian, for those of you who don't know where that is, its between boise and nampa going twords portland. anyways its as a life gaurd so its a good way for me to get into shape and to stay healthy if you get muh drift. Ive also applied at a jacksons...yippie skippie!!
anyway There is alot on my mind which i can't put down on screen because well it wouldn't be appropriate, espechially to one person in particular. anyway i am outie i don't know if i am going to be able to update on thursday-monday, im going to my parents house so you know how that goes. anyway peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home