Saturday, June 11, 2005

Auditions and Me don't mix

Smooch to you my loyal readers!!
well lets start out by saying I feel like SHIT!!
I mean seriously, A fresh Terd..................I went to bed last night got up and went to auditions at 8, for cats, now for those of you who are still unclear about what exactly i did...the Broadway Play cats came and prefored here in boise ID, and I got asked to audition/ so I went there sang..I can't carry a tune in a bucket, But I am a fast learner, so I was hopping that they would make me in the corris I don't know how you spell that I don't care.
Then On top of that this lil ten year old CUNT!! Thats right I said CUNT, would leave me the Fuck alone!! I felt Like I did right before I beat up that one kid in high school,
Im shure all of you have someone in your life like that atleast once, you know that one, the one that never shuts up, talks about you whispers about you, give you dirty looks, and thinks she can get away with it because there mommy is the casting director...did i get cast no, but did the lil ten year old CUNT...YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!
WHAT A RIP!
Then I went to pride saw this awsome and I mean awsome comic, true from down in the audiance he looked like he was ten, but then again so do I.
H e talked about comming out and what it was like for him.
Pride this year was very enjoyable for me
To be honest he was very cute, and I don't think he thought I was to shabby either, But he made one really obvious, suggestion I mean there was more advice, but one tip just really was like DUH!! he said Get out of Idaho.Like I said DUH
but he suggested until I manage to get outa this PIT, to use the open mic nights and just work on presenting, he even told me I looked Funny lol, yeah I know what you are thinking, he had to catch himself when he said that cause he thought I might take it the worng way..LOL lil do he know me, stuff like that don't phase me in that sense.
Right now I am at my gay parents house, my Uncle brent, and steve and mike and Roomate Fred are all here. when I say uncle i don't mean biological, but It gay family you know how it is.
Fred and Brent I found out, have this obbsession, with wondering what it would be like to have sex with a midget, lol the only image I am getting is one of santa clause and maybe an elf, and the elf telling santa how good he was that year,lol PLEASE SANTA CAN I HAVE A RAISE!!
OH my Gawd, I have such a fuckin headache, as you can tell I am in a Bitchy Mood, Sleep Is now a high priority of things to do, I havn't slept in like 2 weeks! Don't know why I just havn't been able to sleep. Well, I do know why but it's not my Issue anymore.
I am earning about 400 dollars this week on a pool job, helping one of my gay dads with a job he has, have to restain a pool surface, yeah I know that sounds Kinky and to whoever was thinking that all I can say is, YOUR NASTY...I LIKE YOU!
I also have another job comming up for about three weeks that will provide me with about 600 before tax's so that isn't to bad I Will have plenty to go to portland on or whereever I decide to go. I have also made a choice, I am no longer pusing Boi's they are to much fuckin work, next guy I have is going to have to just let it fuckin happen cause I am not going to put forth the effort of being formall and all that shit.
If he wants to talk to me, it will be him getting off his ass a lil more then none of the time to call me, I mean yeah don't get me wrong I like to call and ask how his day is going, or something like that but I mean next one is going to make the effort.
I don't know why I am saying this sense I said that I was going to Maybe keep my eye on Grant, but...lets just say that Ill keep myself in the picture called life, but when it comes to puting my feelings on hold, not muttering a word cause I don't want to drive someone away, or tell them something because I can't stand to not tell them, is a batle aginst me..me against me, and Im not down with that, maybe ben was right, maybe gratn was right, I don't know This is proof that it wasn't an obsession. What whats that?
am I saying that I don't have feelings for grant, or that I wouldn't like to be with him?
NO NO NO
not at all, its just I am not being fair to myself, Im not being true to myself, I am also not saying that I am going to settle for someone to hold me, cause Like I said earlier boi's are a dime a dozen, but a true gentlemen is priceless and unforgettable, No I am not saying I am sorry about Grant at all, In Fact He is true Unforgettable. And I hope Life brings us as close as it did once before, be it in this life or next, whatever is to be belived , whatever it is supposed tobe called but it is left to be said. But I am always there, just like the stars above.
but I can't shine right now.
I need to go and get polished so I can shine for myself first.
..but speaking of unforgettable, I recently decided that one person I was getting to know before grant, this persons name is unavalible cause it is of little significance, but he is undateable, I mean I was getting to know him and at the same time he was getting to know someone else, and the bad thing of this was we were kinda being serious.
AHHHHHHHH, ICK and to think I kissed that.
speaking of kissing have I ever Told yall what I think of kissing, I love it, Its a way for me to tell what the person is like you can tell alot about a person in there kiss, sometimes you can be wrong but for me normally I am right on the money. I can tell what the person is feeling, and even sometimes You can even mesure after a fight how mad they still are at you lol.
anyway I am outie I need to go eat and take a nap so peace out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home