Saturday, June 18, 2005

My what a good day

hey all!!
how is your satarday going?
MINE O MINE IS GOING WELL!!
Got up ate. ate, baked, went over to mike and steves house.
thought of some more skits!!
One skit is this,
being the oldest of two children I think would be a difficult think, and the only reason I would think that is cause I KNOW!! Belive me i know.
I mean you have to deal with the Other Sibbling, The New commer when they come into the world, Then they srart developing the same intrest in playing with your toys, if your gay they either share your intrest in playing in mommies things or you have to deal with the fact that the THING is Alot more of a tomboy then you are!! She's all Like I want a football, and your drooling over The Barbie dolls back on Isle six. thats truly no fun cause then your parents are sitting there comparing there kids with the neighbors...What fun is there in that you know your parents are saying OMG My SON Is so much more behaved then that lil hoolegen HAHAHAHA I mean lets face it most of the younger gay kids that don't know that they are gay and are too young to care Are Just more behaved.
But then On the other foot, sometimes It can be the other way around they could be thinking OMG MY KID IS A TERD TAMPER, I mean I don't know what my parents thought and I still don't .
and as you grow older you move out of the house and I mean if you are like me you run into so many interesting people, or as Buggs Bunny would say INTEREsTING MONSTERS!!
I mean Everyonce in a while you will run into a nerdy guy, who will be so repulive as far as looks go that you just can't help but love them cause lol I mean after all they are the one of many types of people who fall under the Pretty on the inside type of person category. then we also have the type that are plesently plump, Im Sorry PLUMP PEOPLE NEED LOVE...just not the kind I am willing to give.
another type of person you will run into is a type of person that will have some sort of behavioral disorder I like to define thisdisorder as the Karen syndrom, these people will sit and nit pick at people make fun of them to there face or behind it depending on which way the person is facing and be completly blunt, sarcastic and FUNNY all at the same time. I myself suffer from this commen diease
Take for instence one of my really good freinds, We Really think that haveing sex with a midget is fasinating, I mean if you think about it in a sexuall way you can come up with so many images
I think that the biggest Image I get are the really preverted one like michael Jackson and..Yeah so moving right alongwhat about this the same friend of mine Loves to fantasise about quadroplegics, now I know this sounds wrong but I mean think about his fantasy for a moment, your in sanfransisco you are looking after a quadroplegic and all of a sudden at the top of a hill, you loose controll, what would they do? I mean Really!!
it is kinda funny in a sick twisted way and so true.
Another person you will run into in life and I think that this is my favorite type of person, but not quiet number one, is the people whome run around act smart!! IGGNORENCE IS BLISS, I mean I am not a blonde physicly but mentally WHOOO HOOO I mean I am smart and old for my age but , these people they will talk to you for no reason and get you involved with your life and if you see something that they are doing wrong and are trying to fix the situation, and you tell them what they should do, they already know what they are going to do!!!!
its like they are just trying to find out if there idea is dumber then what they already have made it out to be in there head.
and then when your idea is swept under the carpet so to speak and when they do what they do cause I mean they wouldn't want to listen to you in the first place cause what do you know!
come to find out after things get worse they take your advice and OMG WHO KNEW you really where right!! go figure
but I think my favorite type of person is the type of person who goes online looking for a hookup first of all and a relationship second, I mean someone who is willing to reveal there mentallity and IQ like that just at the drop of a hat is a really secure person, LOL what a joke, I mean Morality is comming back, I mean quality and old fasiond values arn't dead they are just catching there breath before they surface fully, hahah CATCH UP WITH THE TIMES PEOPLE!!
Why would you want to go into something with just the idea of YEAH this is just casuall sex, I don't have to have any feeling for this person, ( and in reality thats all they do think of you as, they don't remember your face, they remember your genitals)
and if you really like the person on more then a sexuall level and after you have spent a year or two investing time and energy you find yourself wondering WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
or
WHAT HAPPEND
well you let happen what you wanted to happen you FREAK!!

anyway, Another Skit of mine is I think my most brilliant yet,
I am So sick of peoples slang for some things, I think my favorite thing is ARE YOU HUNG??
Yeah I have a penis of course it hangs!!
Or you wanna hang out, 9 out of ten times all that means is can I see your penis hang and maybe FOOL AROUND!
and fooling around is sex without dinner!
so people make shure you get dinner first if you do anything.
Another thing that I think that I need to address is the fact that peolple think that I am going to trust everyone, I mean I think....Espechially in idaho, most people just assume your going to trust them, hey man can I borrow your truck? I DON"T THINK SO I JUST MET YOU FIVE MINUTES AGO IN THE BAR...are you crazy?
or I once had this really ugly midget friend and she really wasn't a mdget she was just vertically challenged, I think when the line for healthy thyroids was being formd she was still hoggin it up at the all you can eat butt fat buffett!
my lord this woman had an ass on her!! and she was so ANNOYING!! She considerd and Introduced herself as queen bitch. I am serious! All I noticed about her the fact that my tips for the previous night of serving tables and my liqour where all gone!! I don't know how it is but htem short ones can get aruond and they are messy espechially when you have a new bed that needs christind, her and her lezbian friend will for no charge have sex in your bed for free, without your permission, when I found out I was LIVID I had to get new sheets new everything MY GOD BOTH PLUM LIL THINGS AND MAN DID THEY MAKE SOME NOISE!
HOW RUDE!
but my lord she was a nasty lil thing to take in public she would tell you she was takin things from you and not care if you said no or not she would take it anyway. I hate it when people do that, I have a tendency to get cranky!

another time I was at work and I wasn't out, my bf at the time came to my work and kissed me needless to say I was outed at work and i had a massive conversation with my boss peole get so upset with PDA i don't mind it but i knew that others would! anyway im out for now ttys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home