Monday, December 29, 2008

last christmas

well here i am again,
I have been doing some thinking and you know what.........i don't write enough.
this is something I used to to everyday and for some reason I do not do it anymore.
maybe it is because nothing really ever happens anymore as cause for writting..so lets catch everyone up to speed

i was in a three year realationship.
it was rocky, it was random, and yet mondane.
i wasn't very happy and yet i clung onto that like grim death.
he broke up with me this thanxgiving.
and now I have decided to move on

GO ME!!
I desearve so much more then just ordinary
i should be having extrodanary.
and this time I am not going to settle for less at all.

god help the imbisol that gets in my way.
enough for now i am off to work love yalls
SMOOCh chaio bello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home