Monday, July 06, 2009

skits.. revised

So my name is Robbie.
I am 23, I am a flaming heterosexuall.............okay I just wanted to try saying that with a straight face.....oh there I go again. anyway I am a walking fire hazzard I admit it. I grew up in a small town. one of the best educational systems out there to be honest. we turned out 5 professionals a year. They all work in the same garage.
I am a trail blazzer, I have a great hobby of going and breaking famlies in with kids who have just come out of the closet. Yeah they date me for a time I leave we have a rocky realationship..and then the next guy gets the benifits of my hard work....lol I love charity work.
I also, love providing wemon with various clothing assesories. Any one need a guchi purse and pearls. I can go throw up real quick and youll be set.\
sorry guys I can't make leather...I don't eat beef.
someone once told me that I was the perfect guy...GREAT LOOKS....GREAT PERSONALITY!!!
But I was a little to affeminante with them.......at least thats what I think they said we where driving in his car and he had lady gaga turned up so loud I couldn't hear him...needless to say that didn't work out because well. I prefer rob thomas to lady gaga. I loose more men to music I swear.
I recently spent some time down in elko as well. for the fourth of july. did you know it was illegal to light fireworks off in elko county? Neither did I. I was busy lighting off my large amount of rainbow colored explosives...GO FIGURE. some grown 40 year old man came over from clear across the base ball diamond where my freinds and I where shooting these things off. and came over and accused us of catching his blanket on fire. First of all there where others closer to you lighting off there on fireworks. second of all what kind of man comes up and complains about his blanket? Moral of the story don't bring you prada blanket to a fourth of july fire display show.

I work at a call center. I am in what they refer to as the retetion department. or as I like to refer to it as lets see who can get the biggest ass hole on the line department. I get the most idiotic people on my phone too. people who dont pay there bill. complain that we interupted there service.....somehow they assume that sense they insist on paying there bills once every three months, means they should have service the other 8 months out of the year for free.......I mean I am all game with that if that applies to me as well and my service doesn't get interupted BUT IT DOES!!!!
one of these days at work I am going to hold a contest. the contest will consist of everyone putting there customers on speaker phone. I will walk around the call center , the rep with the loudest screech owl on there phone gets an advil and a shot of tequilla.....hey I can't be a sissy all the time. tequilla puts hair on your chest.
am outie for now will write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home