Thursday, August 12, 2004

PEICES OF ME

So yeah I am sitting here, ALONE, Listening to music and thinking .. yes i know, i shouldn't do that when i am by myself, i might have an anurizum or something like that. but being single takes alot of work... I WANT TO BE ON PAYROLL!!!

I want to know why is it it that men smell when they are horny, i mean not normal sweat, that is sweet and yet so nasty i hate it, but i crave sex when i smell it its like a disease, they smell then i smell and LORD RESISTANCE IS FUTILE STARTS!!!
well i am trying to get home to boise, i miss it i never thought i would hear that thougt in my head ever, but
yeah i am feeling fine. but yeah the past couple of days have been slow and uneventfull but i mean to me they have giving me time to think, abotu some things that i really needed to, work, boi's, life, parents the whole shabang. but yeah i am commming home soon boise, BEWARE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home