Thursday, August 19, 2004

RED BLOODED WOMAN

So I really like the Song RED BLOODED WOMAN, but yeah update on Robbie's life
I went to the LOYD CENTER today, for those of you who don't know what a loyd center is it i s a mall, to be blunt. BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO DO DRAG ON SEPTEMBER 3RD amature night at club escape for those of you who might want to come and don't know where it is it is on STARK and PARK in portland, why am i doing drag? good question, well my roomate is a queen, AN UGLY ONE, and i know i can do better, oh so much better, so my name is VIOLET ASHES
But yeah i Found red and black flared pants, violet is one skinny lil heffer, a size 3 jean, i feel like saying my my the bulimia has certinly paid off, but then i remember that i am talking about me..haha i am not bulimic. but yeah i found a black mesh shirt( see its either lil red riding hood, or her brother) i am taking a poll on what i should do. but i also found a corset,(black of course) and another courset look alike that is black as welll, a min i skirt that is ruffled in layers and comes up to my mid thigh, and a chocker and high heel shoes with a steel heel, as well as ones that have an industrial ring and made outa leather, and all i know that it is going to be hard work, but modelig is harder that and i am going to have so much fun smoking my roomate. mis osiris is going to get a run for her money not that there is going to be much to run off but ya know, so yeah what else, oh i logged onto my old user name on yahoo.com, and an old old friend of mine was on, i hve been his friend for what 4 years now, and it is sad cause i think that he is a lil cuter then when i last saw and taled to him, i am not to big into facial hair but ya know it works for him. anyway i wasa happy to talk to him, then i think glitter is a lil pissed off at me, and for that hun i am sorry i will try and do better. but yeah lemme see, so yeah my roomate got some nookie today, EWWWWWWWWW noises thru the walls are not fun trust me on this one.
lemme see whatelse umm that is about it for now CHIAO BELLO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home