Thursday, December 02, 2004

SENSE YOUVE BEEN GONE!!!

I CAN BREATH FOR THE FIRST TIME, THAT IS SUCH A GREAT SONG OMG.
Anyways how are you my darlings?
We are Sitting here with Robbie, star of his own melodramawtic action packd life.
We are going to ask you a few questions, that way the few readers that you have can get an idea of what you are like these days, ok?
RS:ok

??: so how old are you Robbie?
RS:18

??: how is it living in po dunk boise Idaho?
RS: ( Rolls Eyes, and Laughs) Interesting.

??: Robbie tell me something, what do the people in boise look like and how do they act compard to the other places you have been to?
RS: Well I'll answer your question with another question, have you ever seen jarrasic park, think of that movie without the people that lived.

or to put it another way, I was walking down the street in mtn.home where I grew up, and I saw this woman walking down the street, and I don't think she was walking, she was rolling more then anything, now the funny thing is that she had a box of dougnuts in her arms, and she was ugly, i felt like asking her why, when falling out of the ugly tree, she decided to go for the roots?
I am not a vain person by any means but when you roll down the street with a box of dougnuts willingly and your not making an effort to take care of yourself yeah i am going to say something.
??: Robbie what is one place you would like to be for Christmas despite the fact that you don't celebrate the holidayz?
RS: Well I have two Places..Well three that I would love to be. its so hard to pick, But first place I would like to be is Idaho Falls, Reason for that is the fact that I have a few friends hidding up there, that i havn't seen in a while, that and there is a boi up there that I havn't met and he seems pretty..cool(BLUSHES) 2nd place i would like to be is Portland, Reason for that as many of my readers know is that I love it up there with an insatioable passion, I love the people up there and the environment, just everything about it. 3rd place I would love to be is in a place of my own with a fire place wrapped up in a blanket, and a good book.

??:So you where supposed to go to Portland recently why did you cancell your monthly tour?
RS: well the gentlemen that I was going with, who was quite a bit older, who doesn't act it, and is a teacher of the third grade, because of him BTW I have made a new theroy, if you are a teacher you act like your students do, whatever grade level they might be, but moving on i have talked with him for about two years and, we just started hanging out like on a regular basis, and when it came down to crunch time and going to pdx, 2 days before going..lol we got into a huge fight, more of a mind and manipulating argument then anything, but he wanted sex out of it, and lol I mean I don't like the guy like that, he is to old, that and he is possesive and manipulating. AHHHHHH(laughs) so I told him that i wouldn't have sex with him, and that was it we didn't go, we are going to try and go this comming week, but knowing my luck, Ill talk on my phone to much or some bull shit like that so I can't go.
??: Robbie as you know george Bush won the election how do you feel about it?
RS: Well as much as I hate pollitics and avoid them with a smile, I must say I was dissapointed in our country as a whole. No one had the guts to speak out. thus the reason why I am now seeing the Lovely Cameron Diaz on my TV screen telling me that I need to go out and vote. there arn't enuf people out there doing what the founding fathers set up for us, Freedom of Speech and expression. now I can get upset at the people that didn't vote, Im not mad at the people that stood up for there views and ideals, that takes courage. me myself I voted for kerry, but it doesn't matter. People are out there sitting around the house Mute. lol that is sad. because they are throwing away a great gift.

??:what type of music have you been listening to latly, and why?
RS: Quit Grillin me Kid, LOL well Any music I listen to has a pourpose, there is a message in every peice of music out there and it is diffrent for each person it is a form of art, and it a beautiful thing I enjoy. But back to the question, I think that I have found myself listening to lets see, the Coors, Jewel, Vannessa Carlton, Kelly Clakson, Hillary Duff, Simple plan, good charlote, I love Jessy McCartney, I am looking forward to see where his carrear takes him. I also like Alisia Keys.

I don't know it all Depends on my mood, I know that when I am upset or deppressed, I listen to things Like avrile Lavigne, Evenesence,..You know cold dark deppressing music that is more of a calling to someone to come and save you. Savage garden is a must have in any mood, lol
??: Are there any plans for you in the future for your carrer?
RS: I am asked this alot, and All I can say is ROME WASN"T BUILT IN A DAY, All I can do is try as every day goes by to call, and say IT's ROBBIE what have you got for me?
Auditions?
Shoots?
ANYTHING?
I mean it takes time and effort and I am consintly putting more and more effort into it.

??: what time do you need to go ?
RS: NOW CHAIO BELLO!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home