Monday, October 11, 2004

STACY CAN"T YOU SEE YOUR NOT THE GIRL FOR ME

STACY GURL I DON"T LIKE GIRLS
anyways, sorry bois and gurls, I have been sick and in bed with walking phemonia, I still have it unfourtunatly but its under controll. as far as being able to breath without help from a vaporizor or anything else......BLAH
but yeah i wish that I could get my phone turnd back on i hate not having a phone but when you are busy and in between jobs and looking for another it is kinda hard to pay your bills so things get taken away from you AHHHHHH I HAVE BEEN HANGIN AROUND MY PARENTS
well I am sitting here in BOIse and my gawd there is no hope for this place, well maybe there is, i was on a fav site of mine...... and this guy hits me up for some conversation, and OH MY GOD he is from boise, and he was polite, imagine that.
anyway i am sitting here and i haver spotted a gurl i used to work with in mtn.home we where life gaurds together and i have missed her, i think that is the only real girl i would EVER consider dateing but considering, if i did go straight...lol..as if that would happen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home