Wednesday, October 13, 2004

BEFORE THE PARADE PASSES BY

so yeah i was wathcing THE NANNY , this morning and i realized I am such a bad queer i have not made one true barbra referancein this entire blog. soo look at the title.
Anyway....I am sitting here, wondering why there are people out of state who love me to peices, and then when it comes to boise NADA
i mean there is portland and slc, but my home bois dispise me, oh well a phophet is not respected in his own town lol to quote the bible.

My freind ABBY moved to boise i herd while i was in portland last which was about 2 weeks ago, and i can't find her sorry hide anyplace. someone in pdx made a rude comment. I felt like smakkin him but just not worth the effort i tell you some people just BLAH.
Anywayz...let me see what else is gong on on yeah the health and welfare thing went well, i have health in surance and food now, and let me see ihave to do a form of community service!!
lol..yeah just cause the job market is so lousy down here, i have to go to class to learn how to get a job.....I havea resume i know how to write i know how to talk to a manager what is the FUCKIN problem???
OH OH OH I went to the M last night..for those of you who don't know what an M is, think of a hair salon gone coffy shop as far as the people there. imagine backstabbing and gossiping all in one place and you could be two feet away and people would still talk about you.
i went cause i wanted java and a place to write. but its all good in the hood, so to speak., i got invited to a dance and i found out how to get a legal fake ID and let me see what else oh yeah I AM SINGLE, i am reminded of that everytime i go there. anyway i am outie chaio bello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home