Sunday, September 12, 2004

Dial up!! blah

oK so i am suffering away on my dads laptop .. doable, with internet..doable...a DIAL UPCONNECTION SO NOT DOABLE
CAN I HAVE A ROOT CANAL AND A KLEENEX PLEASE this is so painful i mean i wanted to blogg tongiht so i am but i just know what a pain thisis going to be to upload onto my page you know what i am saying not only that but that but my keyboard that i am using is fried so it makes the cursder jump all around and makes me type in places that i have already typed in its kinda odd. but yeah good news and bad news, i have my first real buisness meeting at my job monday. which means i have to drag my ass up to slc for a day or two..bad news is i don't know if that wil be effecting my trip up to pdx or not. but yeah i don't know what is going on with that but i now know why people got mad when playboi stopped using the airbrush in there pictures..... i got my pics back from graphics i tel you what if my skin complextion was that clear in real life..lemme tell ya!!!
but yeah i don't know what i am going to do i am getting used to being single i mean it isn't a bad thing but i don't know why i should have to get used to it. its weird i mean i was single before i had my first boifriend in the 10th grade... never had ANYONE untill that point. i was fine with it but now i am not. it don't make any sense. oh well anyway ill talk to you guys later ok chaio bello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home