Tuesday, October 12, 2004

OH I LOVE A PARADE!!

SO yeah, I went down to the health and welfare office today...lol
to take care of some of my many issues, yeah i may be a model, but just cause i have the job title and discription doesn't mean that the paycheck is rollin in steady. BUT
those of you who know me..what did I spend the time while waiting in LINE doing
well i was sitting in a corner more like it but still.... holy shit!!! IDAHO O IDAHO< and here i thought arkansass had imbreeding problems, along with teenage pregnancy, I WAS WRONG!!
but never the less it was fun, cause haha, i now know why margret cho in one of her shkit said her bf at the time made a sigh, not a lovers sigh but a post office/ DMv sigh she SHOULD HAVE SAID ANY GOVERNMENT OFFICE!!
Any Way GLITTER, CHRIS..BOISE CHRIS WHERE ARE YOU MY DEARS MY PHONE IS STILL DEAD SO BEAR WITH ME..
anyways..let me see i am going to try and get to SLC so i can talk to my booking agent. loads of fun lol......So yeah, I have been doing some thinking and i don't know what i want to do about college i know i want to be a laywer but i don't know what school offers what and i don't know who to look does anyone that is reading this have any idea's no bsu is not an option. anyway i am going to scedaddle so CHAIO BELLO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home