Friday, September 17, 2004

AAAHHHH KARMA

So i am sitting at BSU right now, thruought my day a certian yong man that i went to high school with, that caused me many a grey hair, well he got on the chair next to me complaining that everyone thought he was gay on his cheerleading squad, and he said he wasn't but i have a friend that is dateing him hahahahahahahaha, i think it is so fair considering i asked him out in high school and he ran down senior hall screaming, it was funny as hell.
but yeah i think it is fair...very fair heheh YES I AM VINDICTIVE..additutde?? WHAT ATTITUDE?
anyways
I am still at bsu i have listend to the same songs all day all the top 10 songs and then a few more just to shake it up.
I feel like i can coriograph a few songs just off the seat of my pantz by now haha.
anyway I am planning on comming back home to pdx soon, things are still up in the air and i am not too happy with the amount of air that is involved but its not my doing and i understand the circumstansis in which the air is being made. anyway my lovelies i am going to jet i will talk to you all later and i love you..well you.. you.. you.. and you you know who you are hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home