Monday, September 27, 2004

summer sunshine

I try to be strong but youve never been more wanted, in the heat of summershine
ok so yeah life is full of suprizes for me this week, come to find out i have more bad things being sad about me then anything nice comming back from the massis, i guess i am a stupid bitch who isn't very nice to be around.
to bad the person that said that was tweakin at the kidde club in pdx last night.... oh did i say that online, my inner typing hands are just out of order must be.. someone remind me at a later date to have them fixed...
ANYWAYS
back at the ranch...lol
I am listening to evenesence MY IMMORTAL, so many faces go thru my mind when i hear this sing it is sad cause some are dead some of them are people that I always wonder what could have been or what could have been done diffrently to make it better and some of them are just people that are unnatainable thru there own doing.
But yeah, I watched JAWS this evening with a good friend of mine, and then let me see I get to hang out with my friends tommorow which will be fun
so i am psyced..lol well i am off to bed
so chaio bello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home