Monday, January 17, 2005

who's to say, were not good enuf

shine so bright when youare around to tell us slow down, we are to yung you need to slow down speed is the key, they don't know who we are, who is to say we arn't good enuf, who is to say that this is not our love. mother don't, tell me friends are the ones that i loose, cause theyd bleed before you. sometimes family are the ones you choose its too late now i hold on to this life i have found and who is to say that we won't burn it out and who is to say that we won't sink it down and who is to say that way we won't fade to grey who are they anyway anyway they don't know.
and you say we are to young but maybe you are to old to remember, and i try to pretend but i feel it when we are together. and if you don't remember then you really never knew us.~ VENESSA CARLTON
I wish that I could burn In flames at times.
I know that sounds horrible and gorry, but, I would wish to rise out of my ashes and fly again as something new but phyiscly the same thing, I new chance, even though everyday we get a chance to do things diffrent everytime we step out from the sheets that we sleep in at night.
Love is dancing on my finger, he got to the heart of the matter., haha another song by sweet vannsessa, it is called SAN FRANSISCO.
but yeah I mean, people say shit left and right, and society leavs these people unpunished, because to get even or give them a dose of there own medicene is not right and then on top of that to even shun them is bad as well WHAT IS UP WITH THAT MOTTLY CHREW BULLSHIT!!
I am going back to my parents house, so i can earn moola to go up to portland, well spending moola and part of my ticket if i can, my parents are weird about money when it comes to me and going places. OH well. anyway tell me my lovely's what are you doing, as i twiddle my thumbs and give you all that are reading and evil grin ,lol.
lord boise state university is dead today but i think that might be because it is MLD.
anyway with that said i am going to let all of you go a spechial hello and huggs and kiss's go out to David, my good friend andrew, MIZZ PINK. and to the nice bois who fuckd with me for the last time, pay back is a bitch isn't it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home