Thursday, December 09, 2004

Behind These Hazel Eyes

You made me Feel Complete for once in my life.
cause I can't breath, no I can't sleep, without you.
you won't see the tears I cry, bbehind these Hazel eyes.

Any Way readers we are here with Robbie, AGAIN
we would like to ask him some more questions, he is such a busy boi, now adays.
so tell us what is going on in your life right now
RS: Well lets see I am going to PDX as of tommorow at let me see 3:30, I mean as far as I know, that trip is still on scedual.
??: So Tell us Robbie what have you been doing with yourself sense we last talked to you?
RS:Well, I spent the Night with my ex the other night, my lord I forgot how tall he was, 6'11. Nothing happend, we are trying to be friends, seems like him and I get along, but everyone else pushes for more, so we spent the night talking about how I was in a realationship, and how It would be best if we remaind friends, and just have a blast as just that.
I tell you, its amazing how height gets you what you want, I am so short, that people think I am still in School, and he is so tall that people, when he ask's for something he gets it, I think out of fear, when in reality, they have nothing to fear, he is so gentle and kind, he couldn't hurt a fly.
??: So Not meaning to get to personal, How has you condition affected your realationships?
RS: OH NOT PERSONAL YOU SAY, Well Before the Meds...... I was HELL ON EARTH, Picture it Poison Ivy Meets ummm Alishia Sylverstone From when she did Crush. MAD BOI on wheels. Its Amazing that people even where nice to me.
??:So Tell us what is going on with you and your man.... if you have one.
RS: WELL what makes you think I don't have one.
anyway he and I are good. just alot of talking on the phone in fact he called me last night and the bat went dead and I couldn't get to my charger quick enuf so..it was OH SO SAD!
??: So Robbie you had some dissapointment today tell us what was it.
RS: yeah my friend jordan, got himself a boi, but ya know. nothing i can do about that.
anyway i gotta spilt for now so chaio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home