Friday, January 14, 2005

mirror mirror, you don't have to tell me whos the biggest fool of alll

yeah well Robbie offically has one more flake to add to the list of flakes and assholes to the list he has going!!
but yeah, its all good what have I been doing, well i have been living back at home with my parents, i just got tierd of all the BS and the drama of bois, no one understanding or givng me a break cause i don't want to do something or be somplace. so i just went home. its a nice solution i think.
so what have yall been up to this past few weeks?
nothing?
ok let me tell you about what i have been doing
i have been saving up moola to go to pdx, and it sucks cause i had a chance to revert and take a free ticket up there, and instead of ignoring my intuition i followd it and blew the guy off cause there was just something about it. my friend bill had to clue me in to follow my head instead of my heart and that was idfficult, and I have another friend up there that i want to see and I hope he was bummed when i told him i wasn't comming up, cause I like him and if he dont get bummd that means that well that i need to work harder that for me right now at this distance..lets just say that if i strecd that much the chiropractor would be mad, I also have a new booking agent All the talents got together and fierd the booking agent we had, cause she was stealing from us, and it wasn't money it was time and resourse. she didn't even put forth any effort to get us auditions.
so yeah we hierd a new one and i am happy with her. I made the mistake of cancelling my apt with her for an audition but ill get the moola back later.
anyway i am going to go for now ok SMOOCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home