Saturday, August 21, 2004

ALL BY MYSELF... I NEED YOU HERE

Tommorows just another day, another way to spend my day.all by myself.
So yeah i went to the club tonight, not to dance, just to scociolize i have one guy call me desperate for his sorry anerexic ass. then i had a nasty scanky asian boi come up reach down my pantz and tell me i have a CUTE cock..tell me something isn't that in the same category as nameing a guys penis PRINSESS? Seriously ok imean comeon, im sorry but there is a diffrence in being gay and a complete cheerleader, i don't like it, i mean it don't bother me that something of mine was called cute, but timing is everything and this person did not have it, nor tact cause he made himself out to be a huge asshole.....EGGROLL
But thru the rest of the day i spent most of it listending to trance music and just zoneing out, i mean wed is good but with music i have found it is even better YES I SMOKED SOME WEED SO BITE ME!
Anywayz so i had a flash today just a blip of somthing really scary i saw a funeral and it wasn't so pretty like my mother was crying and when my mom cries, you wanna cry cause she is such a genuone person that is one of the things that i love about her. but anyway how is life with all my darlings..... darling sweety sweety darling exchange auras with me.

anyway enuf of that i am not going to do lil red ridding hood i have decided i shall wait till ihave the resourse to make it a goddess move as well as the effort.
i wil lmake the people love me first...anyway its still goign to kick ass.
so cya later chiao bella/bello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home