Friday, August 20, 2004

Midol needed when using this product

So Yeah I wrote my script today, my friend jordan herd what i was planning for this upcomming event and to quote
GURL THAT IS A GODDES MOVE.......
WELL DUH, What else am i going to do, im not going to lip sink, and i am not going to copy someone else, IM not from fuckin ATEENS ok.
Anyway I found a skirt that is a go
and shoes
so that is takin care of, adn then leemmme see I AM SO FUCKIN EXCITED CAN YOU TELL!
But yeah I can so walk in heels and yeah so it is all good, And i feel confident, Like i am complete in myself, if you can imagine that, i love to make people laugh, and i get to do that. REWARD
So i am going to tell you that lil red ridding hood is bad, a combo of domonatrix, and a goth/ CLASSY bitch put together.
I will have someone take a picture that way you can see if you don't make it.
anyway i am going to bed. chiao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home