Sunday, August 29, 2004

Everyone on the flor and get hard core

SOOOO IT WAS ONE OF THOSE DAYS
But yeah, anyway i have gotten so many NICE posts, more then what i have gotten in the past, and sometimes I think people don't care aboutmeEEEEEEEEEEEHGH WRONG ANSWER
GLITTER DARLING SWEETY SWEETY DARLING you will always be on my top 5 list of fav boi's
So my day was exciting a lil bit, woke up in the arms of a guy....NO NO NOOKIE, BUT i Will say that I have never met a person that could pick me up and not grunt with UMM non existant strengh, but ya it was nice i didn't have my night terrors!! YAY
And let me see, Went out to eat with my good friend dennis, and i have decided, hangin out with older men is cool, just as long as you remind your friends wo weeks in advance cause they make up not nice things in there head when they see you and them together, and then i have to get mean and cranky and i don't like doing that, went out to table rock cafe btw, good food.
But I did some reflecting today, and well.... I can't get away from guys who work at albertsons in starbucks it seemslike, and and DJ'S oh my lord ive met like 6 in the past month, its outrageous
I mean I stayd the night with 2 DJ'S, nothing happend, with one of them i don't think it would have been a bad thing but ya know its all good in da hood.
THEN, I am sitting here in a place i have never been before, a strech in my couch surfing skills. BLAH.. remind me not to think about staying with a gay couple who has an open relationship, NUMBER ONE they can't keep there mits off things that arn't theres and 2 They ARE WEIRD
but lemme see more on my day, I had a date cancel on me yesterday and all ican think is why is it that my luck never changes all the nice ones are in SALT LAKE CITY or pheniox or portland WHY AM I HERE IN THIS PERPETUALL HELL HOLE?????
I DON"T UNDERSTAND!!!
SO yeah Anyway i have a question why is that men always flirt and forget so they use the same pick up line twice in a 5 minute period its taky boi's think of something else something new ok, please i don't want to pick up for your slack

then let me see i think that this is the end of this so GLITTER< JOSH< AND SCOTT PEACE LOVE AND CHICKEN GREASE
CHIAO BELLO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home