Monday, August 30, 2004

SEE MY BASKET....NO NO NO NOT THAT BASKET

So yeah I am SO excited today, I met a boy on the internet on one of my vices.... He is so nice I don't know what he looks like but yeah he is a genuine nice guy and I thought they were all gone.
he is just exploring life..If you get muh drift, and I am sittin here reflecting on what it was like for me and I can relate so well I was religious, hard core straight boi on the outside, was lost cried everynight cause all I wanted was someone to hold on to but it never was a girl that I wanted it was something I didn't understand I never thought of a man never till I had one, then I thought to myself..This is it this is what I have been longing for, and now I am happy.....10 boyfriends down the road it is still what I want its just more in the structure of the guy I want.any way I am off to have Coffey with Chris so later darlings I will finish the story a Lila later ......ANYWAY A DAY LATER..... I have decided to continue my storey. this Boi touched me.
I wish the best of luck to him and i hope he finds his happiness.
ON a totaly diffrent note. My ex From Nevada Emailed me today....YEAH.... Umm, He appologized for both himself and me, in and angry sense but i mean, its a strp tords me letting him sleep at night i guess. YES i know how i ment that and you will to if you know me well enuf or get to know me well enuf. but yeah i replyd i don't know what i was thinking but i did reply, i appologized for whatever i may have done...he said i talked in my sleep ok.. so i appologized if i had ever ya know somehow beated him up in my sleep or something like that i mean a body never knows so i was just covering my ass.
What happen to the good ole days when they just drug you out in the middle of the street flogged you and forgot about it...I THINK THAT needs to happen i mean ill take a beating if i will be left alone afterwords.
or even him ill flogg him that way i can forget abut it. i wonder if i should buy him a punching bad for christmas or something well wiat.. his b day is comming up ill just give it to him then.
anyway i have things to see people to do.. or wiat is it the other way around?
well anyway chiao bello/bellla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home