Monday, September 06, 2004

WHITE HOUSES

OK so yeah as you can tell my Titles Normally Come from music, but yeah
I have had an aquward day to say the least, My ex U KNOW THE ONE, he has cancer in his liver, stomach, and COLON!!
I wouldn't feel bad but When that happend I wished that he would Die, now i feel bad.
I know that that is a bad thing, but it was in the heat of the moment. and i wished it with all my heart. I just wish i have enuf power to undu what i have done. he doesn't desearve death or life i am not the one who should decide that. and i am not saying i have power over that i just geel guilty that is all. i am going back to pdx on the 24th of september and i am happy. ill be staying with a friend.
AND I hopefully will have some money to spend that way i am not a burden ya know what i am sayin. anyway let me think of what else there is to say . u,mmmm I AM OFFICIALLY THE GOOD TIME HAD MY ALL. I didn't think of it when i herd it from one person but when i herd it from like 6 i am upset at this. Who in the fuck has a right to judge???
deffinitly not any of u who are reading this because we are all imperfect i am not admitting to anythign cause there is nothing to admot to, but i mean think about it we all have things we hide from the light of day.
i dont get it.
i talked to my dad today as well and let me tell u, he is a good reason to go to the liquor store nd get a poison of ur choice. cause shit i never feel like doing that unless i am talkign to him. but yeah i am tired but i havnt written anything in a while so i am going to part ways with u lovelys at the moment and say have a bella not`e chaio bello/a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home